Ratings for Dr. Aziz A. Soomro

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Soomro for a few months and there is such a change in her. He has helped her immensely. Individually, socially and with school. It’s great to see her smile again.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Dr. Soomro is a gentleman and Excellent tat determining what medication to prescribe for my daughter .

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Please find a doctor you feel really get to know you and your needs. Dr. Soomro is not one of those Doctors- he has a terrible bed side manner, doesn't even look at you, just his computer when you are talking.

Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr. Soomro is a great Doctor he guided me in the positive path and Helped me with my Anxiety and O.C.D I couldn’t be happier that my positive goals were accomplished.!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Always on time. Staff is helpful. Meeting are to the point.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Our child received great care . We are pleased with outcome

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Dr. Soomro has made a tremendous impact on the life of my son. We came to his practice after struggling with finding a psychiatrist who understood ADHD and Anxiety. Dr Soomro’s approach made all the difference in my sons treatment. Dr Soomro ensures there is a team approach and coordinated with therapists.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr. Soomro is the number 1 best doctor he helped me get out of a dark place and into living life to the best of the of my ability! Thank you Dr. Soomro for helping me feel my best!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

The TMS has been a life saver for me. Meds just wasnt doing it for me and my depression was getting worse then ever. After the 1st session I felt incredible!! I couldnt believe how good I felt! The only thing I regret is not doing it sooner. Thanks Dr Soomro and his team for all your help on making me feel better!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

A great experience. TMS is a wondrous painless, non-invasive alternative (with zero of the medicinal side effects of traditional drug protocols) in treating depression. (FDA, are you listening? Patients could rapidly benefit by using the roughly 2 month-long TMS sessions as the physician's first "go to" choice for treatment, but currently, TMS is only approved after lengthy often ineffective drug treatments and their concommitent side effects.) Unlike many practices, Dr. Soomro is present at each of the 36 roughly 18 minute TMS sessions. His is a very hands on practice and he supervises a staff that is all friendly, courteous, friendly, and well-trained in using TMS.

Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Aziz A. Soomro's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Sindhi
  • Urdu

• Dow University of Health Sciences (Grad. 1986)
  • NYU School of Medicine (Grad. 2003)
  • Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

• Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
  • Anxiety
  • Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children
  • Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)

• On time Doctor Award