Ratings for Dr. Gloria J. Waterhouse

I am unimpressed by this counselor. She is very chatty and doesn't seem professional. She didn't help me get to a solution. I wouldn't recommend her. I've been seeing another counselor for a while now who seemed to help and provided a positive atmosphere for working on the issue.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Waterhouse for well over a year. I have found her to be very competent and knowledgeable. She has helped me with my struggles and made a positive difference in my life. She is professional at all times and very effective at getting to the root of what brought me to her. I highly recommend Dr. Waterhouse.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I found Dr. Waterhouse to be professional, compassionate and a wonderful therapist.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Gloria Waterhouse is a poor excuse for a counselor. I saw her for quite a while and she was of absolute no help. She used made up stories (lied) and made things personal when they never should be in a counseling situation.

Submitted June 8, 2013