Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Hamdi

Such an amazing doctor. Made me feel very comfortable. I never felt rushed. He explains things in very simple terms and made sure I understood all my options. Will never see another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

After seeing the bad review I have to say something. My experience with Dr. Hamdi has been amazing. He is the only male gynecologist that I have ever felt comfortable with, due to trauma and abuse as a child. He is smart, kind, and gentle. He explores all options for anything that you are questioning, and doesnt make you feel like you are dumb. Best of all he is honest. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Did not listen to my needs, gave me very bad advice and brought me to tears. He was not open to treating the whole person just gynecology. I would NOT recommend him to anyone who is dealing with multiple issues, he tried blaming my problems on a different doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Great doctor. Can't say enough about him. Will never go to any other doctor. I had a complication during my pregnancy and dr Hamdi made the correct diagnosis early and saved me and my baby.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013