Ratings for Dr. Mahrukh Subhani

Wonderful Doctor, knows her field very well. Saved my life when I had heart attack.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I was very nervous going to find a new doctor. She and her staff put me at ease, they weren't pushy and when I did see the good doctor, she was very attentive, trully listening to me unlike every single doctor I've feared going to. She specializes in women's health and diabetes and gave me a referral to a great orthopedic surgeon. She was very compassionate, like nothing I've encountered before, almost feeling my pain herself. I will never see another doctor for primary care, she is my shinging star!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

most of the time, i had to tell her to test for certain things because it just didnt "click" in her mind. I went in once for a couple of problems. We talked about one and she was in such a rush to get out. I asked her (on her way out of the room) to please check my ears, her response was "yeah yeah, they are fine"!! i was shocked! Also most of the time, her receptionist plays doctor and tries to answer your questions and recommend medicines which dont make sense.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

She is the nicest doctor and she actually cares about the patient. She is hardworking and successful and always happy.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Excellent doctor! Very kind and knowledgeable. Great front desk staff, always willing to help. They can usually squeeze you in, even if you call same day. She makes my life so much easier :o)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2006

Dr. Mahrukh Subhani's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1987)