Ratings for Dr. Carter J. Cloyd

I agree with the other review in that Dr. Cloyd is gifted. He has helped my husband and I resolve various issues within our marriage and we are extremely thankful. Currently he's seeing my son who is in those "trying" teenage years and has done wonders with him. My son's behavior and academic work has changed for the better and he's so inspired by Dr. Cloyd that he too wants to be a psychologist. My family has truly benefitted from Dr. Cloyd's gift😊

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

A very upfront and unique approach to therapy. If you've been in therapy before then you may be used to a certain approach. Throw that out the window with Dr. Cloyd. He is truly gifted when it comes to therapy because he offers no solutions he facilitates bs creates healthy thinking and behaviors for his patients to realize healthy solutions. This is coming from a current patient. Don't get me wrong, sometimes the awkward silences drive me crazy but I get it. Overall, he's worth it!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Carter is a great psychologist! He goes above and beyond to provide the best service for his clients! He has helped me get through the most challenging times of my life!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Cloyd is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He incorporates his client's feedback into his care.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013