Ratings for Dr. Adam V. Metzler

Dr. Metzler and his staff did a great job with my knee surgery.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Dr Metzler has taken care of my entire family for surgical and nonsurgical issues. He is spot on with his diagnoses and his plans and always addresses my concerns. My daughter is back to high school soccer after he did an amazing job on her ACL. He is passionate about his field and is truly a genuine person. As a nurse, I trust him with my family and refer all my friends to him, as well as patients that need orthopaedic care in the hospital. Great guy and great surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

My son dislocated his knee cap and had a cartilage injury. Dr Metzler fixed his cartilage injury and stabilized his knee cap. My son is doing great and is ready for football. Thanks Dr Metzler and his great staff.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Dr. Metzler was very pleasant and personable. He explained things in a concise, easy to understand manner.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Dr Metzler was very friendly and very professional at the same time. He has a very good way with his patients and so far I am happy with the results of my shoulder surgery!! He seems to really care if you have a good end result.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

The facility was amazing! The staff is super friendly and the system they have makes everything run smoothly. I've been to a lot of hospitals and clinics and this one is by far the nicest one I've been to. I didn't wait long in the wait long at all to see the doctor. I saw Dr. Metzler for my knee and he was amazing. Very friendly and very helpful! Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Awesome service, never waited, diagnosed the problem in minutes and provided a solution I was comfortable with. Wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

I called on a Monday and got in that day with my daughter who broke her leg over the weekend. The nurses and doctor were great! She smiled during the whole process of her examine & getting her cast on. Love this place!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Quick treatment and proper guidance. A professional and friendly office as well.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Needed a Cortisone shot. Walked in without an appointment and walked out 30 min later on my way. Dr Metzler is awesome. Excellent service. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019