Ratings for Dr. Robert V. Cocain

Dr. Cocain is so knowledgeable, experienced and result oriented that he TRAINS other chiropractors. By an odd set of events, we learned of his practice 30+ years ago, and he has been our much-appreciated family doctor ever since. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Robert Cocain for the past 20+ years. He has treated my TMJ. When all the other doctors told me I had to have my jaw reconstructed, he treated me and I felt relief in 2 weeks! Pain Free Treatment! I was a 100% better in 3 months. He also treated me for a sciatica problem and carpal tunnel in both hands. I have no more symptoms and I am back to my normal active life. I never take pain meds anymore. I am 56 years old and still mountain bike, skate and dance. He gave me my quality of life back. He is so gentle. His activator method is unique. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Robert V. Cocain's Credentials

• Hindi

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1962)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA