Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Busuito

I had a boob job, tummy tuck and my arms done all at the same time........5.5 hours on the table and he was the best!!!! NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS!! I WILL Go to see him soon for a light and some botox. . Heidi devine Windsor Ontario

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Busuito is a great Surgeon. Thrilled with my results! Dr. Busuito was very personable and I felt very comfortable. I thank him and his helpful staff for a wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I had a breast reduction years ago and am still extremely unhappy with my experience. I was told I should return to him to repair my left breast that has a very messed up nipple. There was no pre marking so both areola' s are different sizes. My left nipple won't even come out. I had a visit from two residence doctors the day after the surgery and they both giggled at my left breast. I was assured it would go back to normal. I had a sore on that same breast and I literally had to figure out on my own how to get it to heal. Used Saline solution and gauze. The kicker is the whatever dissolvable stitches he used did not dissolve very well. On one visit he just yanked out the stitch with no warning and I almost just jumped off the table. Brought tears to my eyes. On the day of surgery he was totally distracted by his sons issues with drugs and some type of trouble he was in with the law. I was not very interested in hearing his home life at all.

Submitted April 17, 2014

My experience with Dr. Busuito for a rhinoseptoplasty was excellent. I was extremely nervous prior but Dr. and his staff put me at ease and I had incredible results. Cosmetic surgery is an art, so it is very important to be able to communicate realistic expectations and trust your doctor. I had no pain (I thought this procedure would be misery!), and other surgeons have even commented on what a wonderful job he did. He is known for rhinoplasty and now I see why. He is extremely easy going, attentive, and his staff is wonderful. I would highly recommend him and any services his office provides.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Had my breast implants done under a year ago by dr. Busquito. Came back have tons of rippling on one, one is a totally different shape. Went back in to discuss fixing them claimed his insurance wound nit alliw him to do that. What a crock!!! Rips on all other surgeons, I would run, not walk if you are considering even a cinsultation with this dr.

Submitted June 7, 2013

I am a returning costumer of Dr. Busuito. He performed my first breast augmentation in 1998. He performed my second 2011. The first one everything was perfect. The second one I have had nothing but problems with. I am now going to another surgeon to have them removed. Still have not heard back from his office, after the doctor telling me that one needed to replaced because of the pain. This was in December of 2012. They were going to contact my insurance to see if it would cover part the removal fee again! Very disappointed in the change of this Doctor over the years. I have recommended him in the past! Never would again! It's as if he is all about the money not about caring for his patients. I've been in his office about 10 times in the past 2 years. Once he received payment and performed the surgery in 2011 my wait time has been around an hour every returning visit.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Hello my name is Deborah Massoud, I was lucky enough to find Dr. Busuito through a friend. Dr. Busuito performed Lip aumentation & Reconstructive nose job! All I can say Dr. Busuito is a blessing! 19 years later my lips and nose still look remarkable. I am a promotional model for my skin care business. If you would like to check out his work go to fiveyearsyoungerskincare.com. Dr Busuito is not only sweet, kind and wonderful but his artistic creativity has made me feel 1000 x more confident. Dr. Busuito fixed up my hacked former nose job and he did wonders. I believe I was the first girl he preformed lip augmentaion on. He asked me to be an experiment example for the nightly news. I love my new pucker. Thank you Dr. Busuito you are truley the best! Debbie M

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

This Dr may be well respected for many things but rhinoplasty is definitely not one of them. Please do not use him for this procedure. Not only did he destroy my nose on the outside but he caused permanent breathing problems too. I have has to undergo 2 revision surgeries performed by someone else just to try to correct what he did. The second surgeon was totally shocked at what he did as well. This caused so much psychological and financial damage for me. Please beware.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr. Busuito does not time with the patience. Does not give patience time to ask questions or even show pictures of his work...I felt rush :-( will not refer anyone..

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

The Dr. has a great bedside manner, however, that is about all. After some extensive body surgery, I was VERY unhappy with my results. I did not have unreal expectations and “dealt” with the outcome of my surgery for a few years… all the meanwhile finding it hard to even look at myself in the mirror. I finally consulted with some other great surgeons in the area who were both clearly shocked at what they saw when they examined me and tried to figure out what they could do to “fix” the damage. I have now set a date with one of the surgeons to see if this horrible mess can be resolved. PLEASE think twice before you work with this doctor. I understand that some people have good experiences and some don’t, but I really wish I had chosen a different doctor from the get go!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr. Michael J. Busuito's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1981)

Coventry Healthcare