Ratings for Dr. Ayham Yacoub

Dr. Ayham Yacoub and his staff have been taking care of my dental needs for few years. I have had everything from routine exams and cleanings to root canals and crowns. Dr. Yacoub and his team are the best. They enjoy their work and that shines through in their level of service and compassion. I had a recent emergency... they made an appointment for me immediately. I spent close to two hours in the dental chair and never once was I uncomfortable or felt pain. The whole team takes a lot of pride and effort in their work. Patients are not treated as one of their assembly line, just like most of today’s corporate dentistry. They have never made me wait for an appointment, they listen to what I say and address my concerns. Sincerely, This is the dental team you want working on your dental needs. Also the office is super clean with all digital technology.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014