Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Rothenberg

I have been going here for years, great staff, Dr. Rothenburg is a great dentist - gentle and doesn't hurt! Amazing though - I call late in the day with severe tooth pain, they get me right in the next day, evaluate the situation, honestly tell me what I should do - that saves me money and fixes the problem! No more pain! Best Dentist and staff ever! Collette B.,

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I've been a patient for over 20 years with Dr Rothenberg. He and his staff treat my family with the utmost respect and professionalism that I demand for us He is the best at what he does, that's why I've remained loyal to him and his office for this length of time

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I chipped my tooth before an interview with a major firm, That's when Dr. Rothenberg and the TLC Dental Group saved the day and my interview. They took me right in on an emergency basis, diagnosed the problem with state of the art technology, and restored my tooth without the slightest discomfort. Thanks to TLC Dental I brought my best smile along with my resume to the interview. Can C.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I chipped my tooth before an interview with a major firm, That's when Dr. Rothenberg and the TLC Dental Group saved the day and my interview.  They took me right in on an emergency basis, diagnosed the problem with state of the art technology, and restored my tooth without the slightest discomfort.  Thanks to TLC Dental I brought my best smile along with my resume to the interview.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I am new to the area and was referred to Dr. Rothenberg by a good friend in the area. I had been having some dental pain which prompted me to seek out a dentist. I had a very thorough cleaning and X-rays. Turns out I needed wisdom teeth removed ASAP. Dr. Rothenberg explained everything to me. The office staff was able to get me in for extraction the next week. Dr. Rothenberg and his associate and staff took such great care of me. I had zero complications and very little pain afterwards despite a sideways wisdom tooth!! I felt very comfortable under their care!! Great dentist and great staff!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

I arrive in Syracuse from Belgium and lose my dental crown. I'm more worried about seeing a dentist than about the crown. An SU friend tells me that Rothenberg / TLC Dental Group "caters to cowards." That's my dream dentist and TLC Dental has really mastered the art of gentle dentistry. They treat you like family. They define professional in training, manner, and equipment. They make you relaxed and comfortable at all times. And the crown? It looks and feels great. Bravo TLC. Jean Colbert

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

I am new in town and was referred by a friend who raved about how wonderful her dentist is. She has a beautiful smile and told me her teeth had veneers made by Dr. Rothenberg. Luckily I do not have any dental problems. I just wanted a routine check up and cleaning. The receptionist on the phone was polite and informative and I was happily surprised I was able to get an appointment the following week. I had a cleaning and digital x-rays. My hygienist, Kay, was very thorough and showed me pictures of my oral cavity and x-rays on a huge TV screen. The Dr. examined my mouth and complimented the work done by my previous dentist. He is very sweet with a great sense of humor. Now I know why everyone I talk to thinks he's the best. The office was spotless and eco-friendly . It had very cool floors made from recycled materials and a fireplace to warm the waiting room. Everyone in the office was so friendly that my visit was actually fun. And I just love their huge Toothbrush Mailbox on Rte. 92.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Very poor experience Office manager is a disaster.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I write this as I wait to see my dentist of many years, Dr. Stephen Rothenberg. I consider myself blessed with a loving family, a fulfilling career, good health, and good teeth. I attribute the latter to Dr. Rothenberg and to his long serving staff who have afforded me exceptionally competent and conscientious care for more than 17 years. During this time, Dr. Rothenberg has successfully addressed numerous problems such as an abessed tooth, a broken crown, and an eroded filling. Anyone seeking dental care in Syracuse would be well served by this kind and gentle man who has mastered his profession.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

My dentist, Dr. Rothenberg, recently laughed when I said "the more things change, the more they stay the same" in response to his observation that his practice of some 25 years has grown from a handful of patients to many hundreds solely through "word by mouth"; a mode that may now change to "word by web". And so I write to share my gratitude to him and his staff for unfailing service to their family of patients. In an age of chain dentistry and avatar relationships, he brings a gentle touch to his treatments and a truly caring manner to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011