Ratings for Dr. ALI Sepehr

Am 15 days out after deep laser resurfacing and very pleased ....have already gotten compliments (although full benefits are likely a few months away). Am pleased!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I went to Dr. Ali Sepehr for a CO2 fractional laser treatment on my face. He was kind and attentive. He took an interest in what my goals were and answered all my questions and concerns. I was very impressed with his professionalism . His office staff was more then helpful. His office contacted me three different times after the procedure to check on how I was doing. One was a call from Dr. Sepehr checking in on me a week after the procedure. I am very pleased with my results and happy I went to him. I highly recommend Dr. Sepehr.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr.Sepehr, is a very qualified craftsman. He has a great bedside manner, very attentive and conscientious craftsman. I have had several procedures done and been very happy. He will do his very best for anyone who comes to see him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Sepehr is very knowledgeable and extremely nice. He's such a gentleman and does an amazing job. His staff are so kind and passionate about their work. They have a healthy working environment. I'm so glad I found them and would totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Great talented professional and kind physician. This is a return visit. I'm recommending him to family and friends

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Sepehr really cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain what he is doing and makes sure he has answered all of your questions. He is very specific about what to expect from procedures and gave me a great result!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Sepehr is a very talented, professional, trustworthy, caring and compassionate doctor. He did Smartskin Laser Resurfacing treatments on me two times and I am truly happy with the results. Before the procedure, my skin was covered with full of dark spots and acne scars. However after two laser treatments, my skin is smooth like baby skin. Not only Dr. Sepehr is great in what he is doing, he also showed true concern about me after my procedures. Dr. Sepehr called me after a week to check up on me and was able to address any problems I had immediately. I will definitely go to him again for my facial needs. Thank you so much Dr. Sepehr for making me feel so wonderful and confident about myself. I really appreciate all that you have done for me! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

First let’s start with Dr. Sepehr’s staff – on my first appointment, the receptionist was courteous and explained the paperwork that needed to be completed in advance of my consultation. I had made an appointment for upper and lower blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery). I have never had any surgery of any kind and was a little apprehensive of the procedure even though it was outpatient procedure. After the receptions checked that everything was in order I met with Dr. Speher who was very through in explaining the procedure, the risks associated, and answering all my questions. He made suggestions on additional treatments I may be interested in to accomplish my desired goals, but I did not feel pressured to agree to them if I did not want them. I decide to add botox and fillers as recommended. The day of the procedure, the staff was very courteous and reassuring. The surgery went well and I was given specific instructions on after care. I had surgery on a Saturday and Dr. Sepehr called me on Sunday to make sure all was well with my recovery. There were subsequent appointments one week after the surgery, to remove the sutures, then three, six weeks and six months after the surgery. At every appointment, I meet with Dr. Sepher who checks progress on healing. At each visit I was given specific and detailed instructions on what to do for after care and to promote faster healing. Dr. Sepher is very patient and gentle. He is a dedicated doctor who truly cares about his patients. I was at first surprised at how different I looked after the surgery and as was healing. I felt that although my eyelid-sagging was gone, I had lost my “almond-shape” eye. My eyes do look rounder. You have to understand you will look different and perhaps you will be the only one who notices a “drastic” change. Most of my friends simply notice that I look more vibrant and that I don’t have “tired” look anymore. Needless to say I use to hide behind my glasses all the time and now I wear my contacts more often! I am very pleased with the results and overall technical expertise of Dr. Sepehr. The scarring is minimal and I can only credit that to Dr. Sepehr’s gentle and accurate surgical skills. I highly recommend his services. Dr. Sepher’s office provides quality, first-caliber surgical expertise with a cordial, and attentive staff.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Sepehr and his entire staff are all very knowledgeable,helpful, and pleasant! I would highly recommend Dr. Sepehr for any and all services

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. ALI Sepehr's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At The OC Center for Facial Plastic Surgery, I offer a comprehensive range of facial cosmetic enhancement procedures, including facelift, eyelid surgery, brow lift, and rhinoplasty. As a board-certified facial plastic surgeon, I also developed the Lifelong Lift™ facelift technique, which is designed to take years off the appearance of your face and create a smoother, more refreshed look. For those looking to enhance their look with non-surgical treatments, I offer a variety of options, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, injectables, and laser skin resurfacing. You can also find an extensive line of professional skin care products at my practice to help you revitalize your skin and keep it healthy for years to come. Whether you are looking to rejuvenate your appearance surgically or through minimally-invasive treatments, my professional team and I believe that every one of our patients deserves compassionate and personalized care. My goal is to provide patients with beautiful, natural-looking results using state-of-the-art techniques and high standards of quality. I look forward to speaking with you and helping you achieve your goals.

• English
  • Persian

• UCLA School of Medicine (Grad. 2004)