Ratings for Dr. Frederic Corbin

I am extremely satisfied with my results I got from Dr. Corbin and his staff. If I have any further needs in the future I definitely know I have found my doctor. I strongly recommend Dr. Corbin and his staff for anyone who is seeking results that will give confidence and

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

My name is Lilia and I have know Dr. Corbin for almost 20 years now. He is the only Doctor that I trust. He is very honest and cares for his patients. I had breast surgery and he did an excellent job. I feel very confident with him, and he goes beyond to make sure you are fine. He is Number #1 TOP Surgeon. Everyone, from the anesthesiologist to the office staff make you feel very comfortable. I am very, very happy.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Corbin was super knowledgeable, helpful, and caring. His staff is awesome, they are trained and were there to answer any questions I had along the way. This is my second Breast Augmentation...I wish I would have known about Dr. Corbin the first time, they are fabulous!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

i love my breast, he's the greatest.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Dr. Frederic Corbin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Frederic Corbin is a renowned plastic surgeon who has performed many successful treatments for clients for over 25 years. Dr. Corbin has deep and vast experience and knowledge in breast augmentation, liposuction, facelift, and other cosmetic surgery and reconstructive procedures. He is certified under the American Board of Plastic Surgery and scored in the top five percentile when he received his Diplomate. Dr. Corbin looks at himself as the patient advocate, he takes his knowledge and experience and applies this to his patients individual problem to give them the best advice possible.

• English