Ratings for Dr. Daniel Elderidge

Today was my first visit with Dr Eldredge at Saratoga Family Practice. All the staff with whom I dealt were polite, friendly and helpful.Dr Eldredge is a great listener and was attentive to detail (he perused 4 years of prior doctor's reports and lab results and filled in his own chart before he spoke with me. He made sure that I was up-to-date on common tests -colonoscopy, Tetanus shot, Glucose, Cholesterol, etc and if I wasn't current, he scheduled me for them (such as a baseline bone density test and a mammagram). He allowed plenty of time for me to bring up any issues and he thoroughly explained everything he was going to do in the next visit and why. Dr Eldredge is not so young that I feel he is too inexperienced nor so old that I fear that he will retire anytime soon and have to find another doctor.The office is right next to the Wilton Medical Arts building, so it is a short trip for lab work or other tests. I couldn't have been more pleased with first visit.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Daniel Elderidge's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2000)