You may also like

I have consulted other chiropractors earlier. This one gave me a free overview of my situation before planning my care. The results have been life changing. I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr Weston is an amazing chiropractor that really takes the time to explain to you why you are feeling the way you feel. The Dr is very thorough and his staff is always cheerful, caring and extremely knowledgeable. I always refer him to friends and family. There is no reason anyone should live with pain and Dr. Weston can help!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Staff at the front desk were very polite and curtious. I arrived to my appointment 15 min ahead of time and they took me in right away! NO WAIT! Amazing! Dr Weston was more concerned with my wellness than he was with how much money he would recieve from me. He took x-rays at no cost before any adjustments to make sure that chiropractic was the correct route. I was so happy with my choice of Dr's, I would definatly reccomend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. James C. WESTON's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have consulted other chiropractors earlier. This one gave me a free overview of my situation before planning my care. The results have been life changing. I a..."

July 7, 2015