Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Rigby

Dr Rigby delivered both of my children by C-section and he was amazing, professional, and extremely skilled. My scars are minimal and he always took time to listen to my concerns and issues.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

The RUDEST physician I have ever encountered in my life. Laughed and rolled his eyes when i asked his serious questions about my health. I would not recommend him to absolutely anyone. He seemed uninterested in my questions and concerns, bothered, and was just down right RUDE! will never be going back to this facility as long as he is working there.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

best doctor! delivered our healthy twins.he spent the necessary amount of time with us.never rushing appts. sense of humor. Have seen many doctors/had a few surgeries & trusted him most! we miss him

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Rigby is one of the best OB doctors out there! Because of him, I have two precious little boys, both born prematurely at 32 and 34 weeks. His expertize told me to go on early bedrest as well as an early admittance to Good Sam in 2005 when I had chronic hypertension. He called it and thanks to him, I have a bouncing 3 1/2 year old boy and a growing 21 month old. Now, he left Lincoln OB and my last appointment with him was in Jan. '08. I was 21 weeks along with my 3rd baby boy. When he announced that he would be leaving the practice, my heart sank. It was the only thing that I felt good about knowing that he was my doctor and now he was leaving me. As it turned out, I ended up losing that baby at 30 weeks gestation. If Dr. Rigby had remained my OB, I truly feel in my heart that he would have monitored me on a weekly basis and taken extra precautions with my preeclampsia. I miss you Dr. Rigby!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Rigby was awesome! He delivered my daughter in November 2007 at John C Lincoln North Mountain. My husband and I were happy. He scheduled me to be induced and ofcourse I didn't see him until it was near time for the baby to come because it was right after his regular work day was over. His nurse said he only delivers babies Mon-Fri, and I was put off by that at first, but think about it. If you were an Obgyn...would you be on call 24/7. He has to draw the line somewhere people! As for his bedside manner. It depends on your personality and what you're looking for in a doctor. If you want someone all mushy and suger-coating everyting, this doctor is not for you. But if you want someone straight forward with a (dry) sense of humor, he's your guy. He made me laugh which is hard to do when you're naked from the waist down for 9 months.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Rigby delivered my baby via c-section. He did a wonderful job. I have been seeing Dr. Rigby for almost 10 years, and he has always been wonderful to me and my family!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr Rigby was horrible during my labor, I didn't see him until he told me I had to have a c-section. I would discourage women to avoid the Cigna Medical Center and all the OB's at the Eugie location. Find another doctor and another center. I feel very traumatized from my experience and hope no one else ever has to experience what I went through. He does not have a pleasant bedside manner and did not seem to care about my well being.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2006

Dr. Robert C. Rigby's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ