Ratings for Dr. Jose R. Duncan Arosemena

es un Dr. muy profesional me encanta el cuidado y el apoyo que brinda. y la disponibilidad con la que atiende

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Referred for abnormal Pap (Hgsil), discussed hysterectomy at initial appointment with punch biopsy, he sent me to have ultrasounds done. I have have moderate to severe monthly pain for 15 years, with heavy bleeding and multiple periods a month for the last two years. This is bad enough that I can no longer work a full time job. At my follow up appointment he said I would not get a hysterectomy with no explanation, and my results were not good and I would need further procedures. He wanted me to go in for a cone biopsy as an out patient within two weeks, a staff member would call me the next day to set it up. Three days later they finally called and because I was self pay they would have to do a LEEP procedure in the office instead. Due to the continued pain (2 weeks later) I had to cancel my follow up appointment with him, and returned to my regular doctor when I was able to drive again for my results. The results looked promising, but a follow up Pap was recommended. I had my regular doctor do this Pap, and again it is abnormal. I am not sure where I am going but it will not be to Dr Duncan.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014