You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Dudley

I have never met a more friendlier staff. The staff is so accomidating, flexable, and always personable. Dr. Dudley has a warm bedside manner, always taking time to answer all of my questions. He provides a thorough review and pays attention to details. He follows up on test results.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Extremely rude and unprofessional! He gave me a vague diagnosis and he did not seem to care about my feelings nor my concerns about my medical condition. I saw him several times and he appeared clueless as to my condition and he was not open to the medical opinions of my other doctors. Such behavior seemed reckless on his part and I was concerned that he was not capable of caring for my immediate medical needs. Do yourself a favor and find someone who knows what they are doing and actually cares about the well being of their patients.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

The kind of Doctor you gladly recommend. Doesn't run from the room in five minutes. I take a list and he goes down it. Always departs asking "Do you have any other questions ?". The kind of a doctor that use to make house calls.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

My experience with Dr Dudley has been exceptional. He has treated either my self or my family for many years combined. He has always been very caring and patient listening to our symptoms. For my self it took a couple visits to narrow down the best treatement. The first pass was effective but costly, to get me in control but for the ongoing treatments he then tried other generic options until we found the correct Rx. He gave me the choices all at the same time and worked on them one at a time until I found the best combination. The cost in the end was very affordable. The final combination of a generic and herbal suppliments has really helped. The staff there is also very nice. I'm happy to have someone of his caliber on my side.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Dudley is a great doctor! I definitely trust his medical judgement/diagnoses. He is thorough, kind, caring, and very approachable! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Dudley is very rude and would not evaluate me a second time because he says well nothing is wrong, I've already checked you out and starts looking at my feet and started to talk about my walking well I might have an unusual walk but I was there for my huge bump on my head that has been hurting for about 5 months

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

not helpful. always writes lots of prescriptions.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

I found Dr. Dudley to be very patient, caring and willing to listen. He was thorough and knowledgable. He wasn't rushed and spent time with me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Dr. Dudley has an insensitive manner. He was patronizing and lacked compassion. He was rushed and brusque in his explanation of the medical condition. I would recommend steering clear.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Dudley does not let you talk, at all. He interrupts you every time you start to say something no matter what it is about. He had me crying because he would not let me talk, at all, and he said he would no longer see me unless I was seeing a psychiatrist. I will never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Paul L. Dudley's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never met a more friendlier staff. The staff is so accomidating, flexable, and always personable. Dr. Dudley has a warm bedside manner, always taking t..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Extremely rude and unprofessional! He gave me a vague diagnosis and he did not seem to care about my feelings nor my concerns about my medical condition. I sa..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The kind of Doctor you gladly recommend. Doesn't run from the room in five minutes. I take a list and he goes down it. Always departs asking "Do you have an..."

February 6, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=304983'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=304983'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014