Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Rosenberg

Research this "doctor" before wasting your time. He actually makes his living giving workers comp, insurance companies, and attorneys the biased results they pay him for to help their cases against innocent and injured people. He is not independent - he doesn't care about the patient. He cares about giving one sided results to big business that hires him to tell them what they want to hear after a sham exam.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He is awful... Doesn't care about your problem and is clearly burnt out!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Waited in his office for over an hour past the appointment time. He never asked any questions about my injuries or complaints of my pain. He took xrays of my knee and shoulder but did not do an exam other to feel my knee and shoulder. Acted as though he didn't care and did not talk to me. I would never see this doctor and would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr Rosenberg was arrogant with an unfriendly bedside manner. Unsuccessfully treated my broken arm. I now have pain and numbness in my arm and hand as well as a huge bump from there the bone fused together incorrectly. Dr. Rosenberg was argumentative and defensive when asked about the bump in my arm. I chose to go to another orthopedic surgeon. His diagnosis was to re-break my arm to correct the previous doctor's work and I could risk further nerve damage. I choose to live with the pain. My experience with Dr Rosenberg was a very bad one.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

one of the worst doctors ever! Do not see this man, he has no compassion or interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Richard C. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1976)

Molina