Ratings for Dr. Sally Bodensteiner

Failed to diagnose and address a serious medical issue, that required my having two surgeries. Kept waiting for Dr in exam room for over an hour on multiple occasions. Staff lost a PAP smear and when I called was told, "what can you expect when you have no insurance." Exam rooms frequently dirty with soiled instruments and soiled table cover. Office staff and medical staff neither professional in appearance or in conduct. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

After having blood work done, I was never sent the results. After three months, I called the clinic again and discovered that not only did my thyroid medication needed to be adjusted, but that I had high cholesterol as well. I received no feedback on how to control the cholesterol, so I researched online to find treatments and a diet plan. I was stunned that Dr. Bodensteiner did not contact me concerning the cholesterol, as it was at a dangerously high level. The staff members are polite, but I could tell that Dr. Bodensteiner is an axe-wielding control freak who makes her employees miserable.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Failed to diagnose and test for obvious severe medical condition.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Poor communication with patients about changes to schedule or when the doctor would be late for an appointment. Doctor would rarely have time to assist with needs of patient when sick during pregnancy and often patient didn't feel comfortable asking doctor questions from the stand-offish feeling doctor presented.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010