Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Cullinan

I have used Dr Cullinan for my family for going on 10 years for cleanings, root canals, crowns, fillings, wisdom tooth extractions, his medical staff is a great, caring, knowledgeable group and he is a superior dentist. His desk staff changes more often than I would care for, but that happens... _ Maureen K.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Recently moved here from Bonita Springs, FL, and needed to establish myself with a new dentist. Dr. Cullinan came very highly recommended, so I went there. I am SO impressed by his work, his staff, and everything about his office! Nice care given by sympathetic, compassionate doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Saw this dentist for a number of years and he was excellent. He noticed an imperfection that only I knew about at my first appointment that no other doctor had noticed and promptly fixed it. We only left when he stopped accepting our insurance but I would still highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013