Ratings for Dr. Anna V. Marino

Dr. Marino listens and is the only Dr. To get my hoshimotos under control. I feel so much better!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Marino is really nice, takes the time to listen to you, and treats you in a thoughtful manner.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Does not know modern methods of testing and failed to take two common vitals and failed to do what PCP asked for. Also had to wait 6 months for appointment.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

After searching for an endo for awhile I found Dr. Marino. This is one of the better decisions I have ever made! She is wonderful! My travel time to see her is approx 1.5 hr, but so worth it. I have been seeing her for 6 mths now for my thyroid issues and in that time she has made me feel like a different person! I can not believe the difference, neither can my husband! My meds and levels are regulated, finally! She has also helped with many other problems I was having. She is a great listener and never rushes thru your visit. She and her staff are great at follow up and any questions that you, your pharmacy, or insurance may have and respond in a timely manner. I am so fortunate to have found her! :)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

I have been desperate to find a specialist to help me with my very complicated medical issues and was truly thrilled to have seen Dr. Anna Marino. She took a more than respectful amount of time with me and was not only professional, but seemed to care to help me find very important answers.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013