Ratings for Dr. Jack Ditlove

Negligent doctor......senile. Confused me with another patient, misdiagnosis. In a big ole hurry doesn't give a hoot about patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

TERRIBLE DOCTOR.... Needs to go back to school or RETIRE.... Needs to follow OATH HE TOOK .... Do no harm .... Misdiagnosis........ignorant doctor.....

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Terrible doctor, go somewhere else. Not very smart, rude, arrogant and abrupt. Needs more education before he should practice medicine.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

It was first time being his patient. The staff was wonderful and Dr Diove was so nice answered all my questions and was very helpful

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Great support staff, but I'm not impressed with Ditlove's bedside manner. He is not up to date on latest research in some areas, and each time I've been in he appears not to have reviewed my file before coming in. I'll be looking for another doctor soon.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr Ditlove is a very good physician. He is a bit conservative,but is very caring about all of his patients. He gets back with patients, (me) the same day I call. He makes referrals when I need them and throughly checks all of my lab works. He really cares about practiing medicine. He is knowledgeabe and very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Ditlove for almost 20 years because he is wonderful. The first time I saw him I had no insurance and he told me not to worry about it and he helped me out. I had walking Pneumonia. I have moved out of the area but choose to commute 30 miles as opppossed to changing physicians. I know what ever ailament I may have It will be fixed after seeing Dr. Ditlove. He is Professional and I have never waited more than 10 minutes. When I hurt my arm I called and they saw me that day. He had me come on his lunch hour.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Jack Ditlove's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1972)