Ratings for Dr. Jared W. Allomong

Dr. Jared is a great chiropractic and has been an invaluable resource in handling my thyroid condition. I've seen many practitioners and I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Jared is fantastic! He doesn't just look at treating the illness he undercovers what's causing it which is so helpful. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Jared has helped my health and my members of my family immensely. He does so much more than chiropracy. He and his staff and efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr Jared in not only a fine chiropractor, but also a great holistic healer. He helps you correct the underlying causes of your physical symptoms, whether it's structural problems, hormonal imbalances, toxins, or mental. They are all interconnected and need to be addressed as a whole. He takes the best of eastern and western medicine to treat you. I admit that I am a little skeptical about holistic healing, but I can assure you (as a scientist) that Dr Jared also has a solid understanding of medical science.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010