Ratings for Dr. Leslie L. Hovsepian

Dr. H and her team of psychologists are amazing. My family and I worked with the team for over a year. They went above and beyond to accommodate our busy schedules. She accepts insurance and offered reduced fee services to my friends who were financially struggling. . Dr. H even went with us to my child's school to secure learning accommodations. We are now celebrating A's and B's. I have referred so many people to the office. I always get positive feedback. We are all on track now, communicating better than we ever have. Most of all we have grown so much as individuals and as a family. Thank you Dr. H.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

DOnt reccommend a total RACIST.Beware if your not white and have an English accent she will not accept and denied her service. She will automatically thinks your a Spanish and dont understand English therefore she will not see you a total racist indeed this doctor is unacceptable to human society. A racist in full bloom never ever reccommend a Psychologist who reject a patient base on Lastname...

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012