Ratings for Dr. Constantina Bacopoulou

I have been a patient of Dr. Bacopoulou for the past 6 years. I came to her in a state of emergency due mainly to previous care done very poorly by another dentist (leading to countless deep cavities - root canals, fractured roots, cysts, implants, bone and gum grafts, oversensitive nerves, chronic pain and more). Within three years of intense treatments under Dr. Bacopoulou’s care, I went through what most patients hopefully do not experience in a lifetime. If it were not for Dr. Bacopoulou being so professionally thorough and such a positive force, I would have given up along the way. I am very fine now, the chronic pain is gone and all my teeth issues are resolved. I never hoped I would see that moment come. I have deeply impressed by Dr. Bacopoulou’s professionalism, ethic, skills and compassion. She is a gem in the dentistry world and I would recommend her to anyone in need of treatment.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015