Ratings for Dr. Sajan K. Rao

First visit with Dr Rao that did not go well. He criticized my previous Cardiologist who retired from the practice Dr Rao is in. He seemed not to believe me when I told him about my food intake and exercise level. I am 6 ft tall and weigh 240 lbs. He suggested I should consider a gastric bypass, which my Internist said was impossible for me to get because I did not fall anywhere near the guidelines for that surgery. He also was going to refer me to a pulmonologist which never happened. He also suggested some other medication and did not call that in for me. His demeanor and lack of follow through made me change Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr Rao is concerned about your overall health and how your heart is affected by your lifestyle. He encourages patient to have their other doctors send their reports so they can work together.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Extremely thorough. Great bedside manner. I would defiantly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. Sajan K. Rao's Credentials

• Hindi

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)