Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Cohen

Highly overrated. Not sure how they get all these five star reviews. Both doctors lack knowledge. Receptionists/billing are clueless. Pray that all goes well with your bills/insurance and you don't miss a payment or else. Do yourself a big favor and go elsewhere. Save yourself the unnecessary headache.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Office staff is rude and abusive. Very difficult to get appointment as new patient.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Cohens expertise and compassion is unmatched. Her bedside manner is exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Cohen is a fine doctor, HOWEVER, the children she has running her office, are clueless. Pray to god you never have a billing issue. They do not answer questions, tell you to call their billing department, and roll their eyes as if you are bothering them with your concerns. TOM in billing is a nightmare. He screamed at me on the phone, called me a liar, told me to never call his office again, threatened to send my bill to collections, refused to help me resolve a minor billing issue (my insurance card expired and Dr. Cohen's staff never informed me, therefore my bill went unpaid and I needed assistance to resolve it). I received a total run around from TOM in billing as well as by Dr. Cohen's staff. One afternoon I received a letter, out of the blue stating I needed to find a new doctor. When I called my insurance company they said they had never been billed. So where is this bill??? Forget about getting to the bottom of this mess. I can't, because TOM won't answer my questions. I have been threatened by both the Dr.s staff as well as TOM in billing that my bill has been sent to collections. "What collection agency TOM?" Tom refused to answer. TOM told me he does not answer emails??? He also said, "Don't get your insurance agency involved--because I will not talk to them." He also stated, "that the girls in the office should have told me my card expired-so I could call my insurance company and request a new one", when I told him I was 'noting' that--he flipped out and told me to never call his office again. Seriously--Dr. Cohen needs a real staff--that actually makes you feel like you matter. Instead I feel like no one associated with this Dr.s office really gave a damn about me as an individual which sadly leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth about this office in general, including Dr. Cohen. Sad but true...

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I have been to other internists over the years but Dr Cohen is the best. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr Cohen was great. Not easy to find a doctor who not only listens but knows the answers to your questions. Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Compassionate and caring. Excellent and helpful staff

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Simple: Stay away. Misdiagnoses and causes more harm than good.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr Cohen is one of the most compassionate physicians I have ever met. Her bedside manner is outstanding and she never rushes you thru a visit. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Lori A. Cohen's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY