Dr. Steven Gonzales

Ratings for Dr. Steven Gonzales

Very gentle dentist and caring. Dr. Gonzales explains everything. Very reasonable and affordable pricing.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Never there, no notice on door saying why they are not there, can't leave messages as the mailbox is full. The dentist is a nice guy, however, his brother Andrew is another story. He runs the practice horribly. How the doc cant see this is beyond me. We had been a patient of his for 3-4 years . My crown came off and could not get ahold of his office at all. My husband drove to the office and it was pitch black; no notice or nothing posted on the door. We had no other choice but to find another dentist to do my crown.

Submitted September 25, 2016

Best dentist that I have ever been to! Dr. Gonzalez, Andrew, and Jazmine are wonderful people who do excellent work...and they charge less than any other dentist I've been too....because they care about their patients!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

This office is the best in the USA as I have been to many different states with my dental problems was referred by a friend took me almost a year to get past my fear of dentists as I entered the office Andrew ws absolutely wonderful had me meet with Dr. Gonzales to evakuate my huge problem with my teeth....After a thorough exam Dr. Gonzales determined that all my teeth had to come out and this has been put of for over 5 years when I left the office after the consultation Dr. Gonzalez displayed such amazing bedside manner I came back a few month later to have my surgery. I am still amazed at how painlessly the surgery went how I was treated with kindness and follow up phone calls of concern and now that I have to have more surgery I am going with out any fear or concern... YOU guys ROCK!!!!!!!! thank you thank you thank you so very much... PS......... The best of all was the PRICE I am not broke and much happier THank you Dr. Gonzalez & Andrew you guys are amazing

Submitted November 13, 2014

The dentist is fabulous but the "office staff" Andrew (the dentist's brother) is weird. He won't return calls and does tricky stuff with finances. He collected $$ up front for my crown a month ago, but has never called to tell me it's ready or returned my calls. I'm exasperated! I'm going to have to drop by and try to catch them at the office. I live in fear that they've gone out of business and took my money with them. It's a pretty office and the dentist couldn't be nicer. Andrew is the bad apple in that practice.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

After a visit to another dentists office about a loose bridg, I was left with no option but to pull good teeth and slap a top denture in at the age of 41. Tossing this idea around I decided to get a second opinion. I FINALLY took the advice of family and friends to see Dr. Gonzalez and sure am glad I did. He saved me tons of money and GENTLY took care of my teeth. Believe it or not, he actually saw me late evening so I didn't have to miss work because he cared enough about my needs and not just money like most other dentists. His lab does phenomenal work and his staff is great. I guarantee you will not be disappointed by Dr. Gonzalez or his funny full of life brother Andrew who runs the office. Andrew went out of his way to call me on a Sunday afternoon to make sure I was doing ok. That says a lot about the Gonzalez family. Their services are great and their office is very professional. Just make the appointment and see for yourself. Scared of dentists, G is the first letter in Gentle!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Was referred to Dr.Gonzales by a family member, I was told I needed a root canal on one of my teeth by another dentist. Dr.Gonzales confirmed that I needed one but his price was way more affordable, I would have paid more just because everything was so easy and had NO PAIN during or the next day!! He was caring and explained everyhing, WILL never go anywhere else!! Staff was great and his brother worked with me on the price and explained very well, also gave me a discount on other work that I needed.. This office is the best and so nice, caring, and helpfull

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr.Gonzales and his staff are amazing!! Would never go to another dentist, a friend referred me to his office cause I didn't have any insurance. Dr.Gonzales was very nice and seemed to know exactly what I needed, he even told me I might not need another procedure. He was very honest, it is a family business, Andrew was the one who helped me with my finances so I could afford all my work. Andrew also explained everything in full detail, seemed like him and Dr.Gonzales were on the same page. These people are the greatest, not your typical dentist or office! Thanks guys!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Gonzales is the best dentist I have ever had, he make you comfortable and explains everything. His staff is amazing and they work with you to get your work completed, it is family owned and operated. Andrew is helpful and knows everything about your work, insurance, and can be reached 24/7. He explains everything to you before they do work and lets you know what you owe before you start your work and doesnt try to hide fees/charges!!I will never go to another dentist ever again!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I usually am not one to write reviews, but I had to give credit to Dr. Gonzales. He really went above and beyond by helping me with an affordable plan for all the work that was done on my 2 root canals. I can't thank him enough!! Go see him!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011