Ratings for Dr. Jeremy B. Mccandless

I have had TWO total hip replacements due to a form of hip dysplasia and advanced osteo-arthritis. Dr. McCandless did both of them, and I couldn't be happier! I've suffered horribly for years. He changed my life, and I'm forever grateful. I was 48 when I had them done. I highly recommend him. Highly.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Do not consider going to Jeremy McCandless he destroyed my knee ,leg and life by a terrible surgery My life will never be the same. He should not have been operating when he operated on me. Shame on Dr. Hoffman's clinic for allowing him to do this procedure!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

He did a knee replacement and really messed me up, I will live in pain for the rest of my life!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Mcandless has a very bland bedside manner. His interest lies deeper with money

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Partial knee replacement has given me my life back. Totally great experience.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Very concerned and through.. Concerned about the whole patient not just what he was working on. I liked that very much.Price was moderated to what we compared with other offices and doctors The Salt Lake Clinic was awesom.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Jeremy B. Mccandless's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. McCandless is originally from Ohio. He went to Case Western Reserve for medical school. He finished orthopedic surgery residency and completed the process to be certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons. After his residency he performed extra training and research in joint replacement prior to starting his career in Utah. After 5 years in Utah he moved to San Diego for family reasons. Dr. McCandless is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. (AAOS) Dr. McCandless is also a member of the American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) Dr. McCandless is fellowship trained and board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons (ABOS)

• English

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Delta Dental