Ratings for Wendy Sanders

Very impressed with her knowledge her experience and helpfulness . I am blessed my GP Sent me to her

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I read the remark about Wendy's staff. She replaced her staff! Wendy is 100% ! She is outstanding! For both my mother and myself we have received outstanding care from her. You can actually talk to her and she explains things in such a way that you understand. She jumps on you but does so professionally, and in a matter that makes you want to follow her direction for her and of course, for your own well being. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

She is a nurse practitioner that is very kind and knowledgable about diabetes.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Wendy Sanders for about 8 years. She has been great until they hired new nursing staff. Amy the new Nurse should not be in the medical industry. She is very rude on the phone when trying to ask for help. For a nurse her hygiene needed some help. I would go back to Wendy if she got some new staff. Other than that, Wendy was a decent doctor, felt like she was working for the drug companies. Every time I went she tried to have me try something different. There are better doctors in the Cedar Rapids area.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Wendy Sanders's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Rapids, IA