Ratings for Dr. Vanessa Rashid

I went to Dr. Rashid as recommended by my mother. I honestly hadn't been to the dentist in a while because I didn't have insurance but Dr. Rashid did not make me feel bad about it. Instead, she was very soothing, explaining all terminology in a comprehensible manner, yet not in a condescending way. All in all, she was a sweetheart. The staff was friendly, the facility was clean, and the ambiance was calming. Thank you for taking your time with me Dr. Rashid!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

In my sixty plus years of life, I have seen many dental professionals at different levels. Each and every time I walked into a dental practice, I waited to hear all that needed to be done and how much it would cost me. They could care less about how I was feeling at the moment, just how much they would be able to get out of me. I have never trusted any dentist until I met Dr. Rashid and her staff. The Modern Dentist practice is such a family oriented office full of honesty and smiling, friendly professionals. The first time I walked into this practice while visiting from California and in pain, I knew this was a practice I could trust. Now that I have retired and moved into Naples, I have made this practice my permanent source of dental needs. I enjoy entering this energetic filled practice and will continue to enjoy it for as long as I can. To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity - that is "The Modern Dentist"!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr.Rashid and her staff are wonderful!! She is professional , knowledgable , patient And always makes you feel like her attention is on your needs ! I have terrible dentist anxiety and She makes the Entire process very smooth and I didn't worry A bit

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Rashid is an amazing dentist---extremeley competent, sensitive, approachable, totally patient-centered; the entire staff is very capable, friendly, and the office is first class; this is by far the best dentist and the best dental experience I have ever had; she is a true professional and a really, a true artist; what she did with my teeth is astounding.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I have a terrible anxiety when it comes to the dentist but Dr. Rashid & her assistant Maria were so comforting and patient!! I broke a tooth and got in the next day for an appointment, although had I been in pain I feel they would have seen me the same day. I waited less than 5 min to be seen. I was in and out and back to work in about an hour. She also prescribed me a prescription strength fluoride toothpaste and said we may be able to reverse some of the issues she noticed during my exam, as apposed to pressuring me to spend a ton of money on unnecessary dental work like other dentists I've gone to. I will definitely be going back for all my follow up care and for anything else I may require. I'm so happy to have found her on my first try!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Everyone was so nice and friendly from the front desk, the dentists helper, the girl who cleaned my teeth and Dr. Rashid. The work I had done turned out beautiful and I am very pleased with this dentist and her office, I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Each time I go to this office I'm greeted with a smile. I always have everything clearly explained to me and I'm so happy that I have finally found a dentist that I actually enjoy going to see.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Staff was rude. Doctor was having a bad day. Nothing went right.Made me very uneasy. Unhappy with results.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Fantastic dentist. Very patient, gentle, and great at cosmetic dentistry!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010