Ratings for Dr. Robb J. Marchione

By far, Dr. Marchione is the best dermatologist I've gone to on the North Shore!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Marchione treated and diagnosed me with a disorder that has diminished my confidence for years. Thanks to his patience, compassion, knowledge and understanding I was treated and given all the advice that was needed. He talked to me through the entire procedure and kept me calm and sane. Thank you for giving me my confidence back. I highly reccomend Dr. Marchione to anyone with in the boston area!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Marchione treated me for a cyst on my face. The procedure was concerning to me due to the size and depth of the cyst. Dr. Marchione was reassuring and impressive in his technique and capability. He was gentle and patient. When I healed I was delighted that there was little or no evidence of the procedure. At a later date I went to Dr. Marchione for Botox and filler. He truly is amazing My results were rejuvenating and natural! Dr. Marchione is highly skilled and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I had an outstanding appointment with Dr. Marchione and he was patient, knowledgeable, and courteous from start to finish. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dermatologist in the Boston area.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I have seen him enough to state without equivocation that anyone who could even consider using adjectives such as compassionate, informative, courteous or patient about Dr. Marchione did not see the same Dr. Marchione that I did. He bristles when asked a question and his responses are caustic and condescending.

Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Marchione is the best! He took care of all of my issues and respected my time!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Marchione for several years. He is very patient, courteous and the passion for his craft is evident in everything he does. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to a friend, neighbor or colleague.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Marchione was one of the most capable doctors I have ever been with. My visit was informative and thorough. I highly recommend this physician. Five stars all the way!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Marchione is one of the best in his industry. In addition to a friendly, engaging bedside manner, and being thoroughly enjoyable to interact with one-on-one, his services are top-notch. I've been seeing Dr. Marchione regularly for two years now, and his technique is one of the least painful and most effective I've ever encountered. I've recommended numerous friends to him, and would recommend him to anyone interested in derma!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

There is a focus on billing over patient care. Everything seems to involve multiple visits for things that are usually completed in one. Business office is extremely rude.

Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Robb J. Marchione's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2006)

• BCBS Blue Card