Ratings for Dr. Floyd A. Meachum

I arrived 45 minutes before appt. so I could be seen on time. There was me and another lady waiting period. I was called back about twenty minutes later. I heard him go into the room next to me where they put the other person. I figured I would be out before my appt. After the doctor left the next room he hadn't came in my room after waiting over 30 minutes. I came out to see what was taking so long since there was no other patients. I was told the doctor has not forgot about me by the nurse who didn't bother to look up and before I could say anything. He didn't come in the room for over an hour and when he did I started complaining about the wait. I was ask do I want to keep fusing or do what I came there for with a smart tone and interrupting me twice during. I looked at him with disbelief I grabbed my coat, purse, and umbrella and left the office. I have since made an appt. at a new clinic to get a new primary doctor. I will never go back to that clinic or dr meachum ever again.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Floyd A. Meachum's Credentials

• Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)