Ratings for Dr. Matthew W. Specht

I have been a patient of Dr. Specht's for nearly eight years now. To put it simply, he changed my life. I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Specht is a kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable therapist. His ability to understand adolescents and what best addresses their needs is remarkable. He goes out of his way for his patients and their families. He has a unique way of interacting with his patients that puts them at ease while at the same time effectively addressing their mental health issues. He has been a trusted advisor and coach for our family and made a significant positive impact on our son. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Specht changed my son's life. My son had been misunderstood and misdiagnosed for years. A year ago we thought we were losing him and today he is heading to college, getting straight As, and has a focus and insight into his life well beyond his years, all thanks to Dr. Specht. We could not recommend Dr. Specht more highly. We are so lucky we found him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018