Ratings for Dr. Julia R. King

I switched to ESMF several years ago and have been 110% satisfied with my eye care and follow up. I appreciate that thorough communication regarding appointments! As a working mom, this is extremely important to me. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

An amazing experience from check in to check out. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable courteous helpful. I'm glad to be a patient

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Every one was very nice and helpful as always, a good crew there. A good job done by all.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Our appointments we very professional and pleasant. Everyone we had contact with was extremely helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Really like Dr. King and this practice and will continue to use the office in Lake Wales.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Everyone is friendly and competent. Office is nicely appointed and spotless. Very good experience from making the appointment all the way through the visit. Keep up the good work!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Staff was very attentive and courteous, and very informative about tests being done.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

my first eye exam in "well" a few years...Dr. King was very helpful and explained all the processes I will be a returning patient

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016