Ratings for Dr. Assaf Gordon

Grateful for the care I receive. Had been in so much pain for years. Procedures and treatment let me return to old self. Really like the procedures you have in place to prevent dr shopping.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I was very pleased with the experience. Dr. Gordon is very attentive and really seemed to grasp my problem. He explained things very well and made me feel that I was in good hands. The clinical staff doing the prep work for the epidural and wrap up was very friendly and competent. My apprehensions about this visit were quickly replaced with a feeling of relief and ease. A very comforting experience. Dr. Gordon is tops.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

The staff and Doctors are very good at what they do and take the time to explain the in's and out ' s about your health issues. I definitely would recommend this office to anyone I know who may need a spine and pain specialist

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Gordon and his assistant April are THE Best....Professional, Helpful, Attentive and do all that is possible to provide relief from pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone seeking pain relief or a referral for surgery.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Gordon is excellent - He is a very positive doctor who seems to enjoy his profession and appears to enjoy in general -- what a breath of fresh air!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Gordon and his assistant April are professional and helpful in every way. I recommend everyone I know with back issues to Dr. Gordon. Dr. Gordon is a great listener, wants to know your level of pain since your last treatment and if it helped, discusses the treatment he recommends during your visit and offers his recommendations going forward. Dr. Gordon is THE Best!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Excellent care !!! Dr. Gordon is truly an asset to this practice. He explains procedures very well and takes the time to listen and understand the problems and concerns of the patient.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Assaf Gordon's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Grateful for the care I receive. Had been in so much pain for years. Procedures and treatment let me return to old self. Really like the procedures you have i..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This physician really listened to me and seemed to understand everything I expressed to him."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first visit, and I was very impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of every staff member."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with the experience. Dr. Gordon is very attentive and really seemed to grasp my problem. He explained things very well and made me feel that..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Doctors are very good at what they do and take the time to explain the in's and out ' s about your health issues. I definitely would recommend thi..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gordon and his assistant April are THE Best....Professional, Helpful, Attentive and do all that is possible to provide relief from pain. I would highly rec..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gordon is excellent - He is a very positive doctor who seems to enjoy his profession and appears to enjoy in general -- what a breath of fres..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gordon and his assistant April are professional and helpful in every way. I recommend everyone I know with back issues to Dr. Gordon. Dr. Gordon is a grea..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. A, Gordon is a very wonderful doctor, he takes the time with his clients, and gives them the utmost respect."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care !!! Dr. Gordon is truly an asset to this practice. He explains procedures very well and takes the time to listen and understand the problems and..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have used Dr. Gordon after two severe injuries. He was a miracle worker. I would (and do) recommend him to anyone with chronic pain."

September 30, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3047934'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014