Ratings for Dr. Assaf Gordon

Everyone was extremely helpful. They explained everything to me and if I ever had a question they were more than happy to answer it. They are all extremely helpful and so far haven't able to help me manage my pain with their special treatments made it just for me. I am so glad that my family doctor recommended Dr. Gordon to me.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I saw Dr. Gordon both before and after spinal surgery. When I was still in pain post surgery, Dr. Gordon repeatedly called and texted my neurosurgeon to communicate his concerns and advocate on my behalf. I have not experienced that level of care from any doctor. It is because of him that I am on the path to feeling better again. He genuinely cares about his patients well-being, comfort and overall health. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Gordon has been my doctor for the past 8 years. Ive followed him to three different offices, which takes me approx 40 mins to get to him. I have never followed a Doctor in my life, however I can not even imagine having another treat my pain. Dr. Gordon has given me my life back, but he has also given my children and my husband theyre mom and wife back. We need more Dr's like him around, he is a rarity and i'm so blessed to have him as a part of my health care team. Dr. Gordon, never rushes appointments, he listens to your concerns and even encourages suggestion from you. He is extremely skillfull with the procedures he does and there are never any surprises, as he will always walk you through what he is doing. He cares, is compassionate, has excellent bedside manner and will go above and beyond to find what it takes to allow you some resembelence of quality of life. This practice is NOT for someone who is Dr. shopping or seeking pain medication. They're policies about narcotic pain medications are very strict. Even for myself as a patient of 8 years, I am treated no different than a new patient and I am very grateful that they have such strict rules in place. The poster a few comments down who gave Dr. Gordon low scores because Dr. Gordon wasnt comfortable prescribing a patient the amount of Oxycontin they were taking, this is a prime example why this practice has the policies they do. It makes me feel better knowing that not anyone looking for pain medication can just walk in and walk out with a script. This practice strives to take care of people who have legitimate, pain conditions and who need help to live a somewhat normal life through providing many different procedures and medications other than narcotics. If you are looking for a Doctor who will take your pain very seriously, who will listen to you, who has compassion and who will do whatever it takes to give you a better life, then Dr. Gordon is definatley the Dr. for you. He has been honored now several times with the title of "Top Doctor" in the Washingtonian Magazine and i'm happy to say i'm one of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Overall excellent doc. Successfully treated mulitiple pain areas over the last year. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I would say your efficiency is quite obvious and it does drive the appointment time ...if it were the best of all possible worlds it could be toned down a bit . If you are to ask me for my opinion Excellent service on the whole for sure.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Having arrived for an early morning appointment on 10 October, and having had a personal accident that required a few minutes to clean up, your staff was just wonderful and understanding. Dr. Gordon also was just as nice as he could be, getting down to business and finding where the pain was centered. I was totally impressed with your staff, doctors included!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I have always had excellent care from Dr Gordon and his PA Ms Katz and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needed specialist pain care and management. They are very knowledgeable and caring and will strive to give you the very best treatment.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised at how attentive both Kristen and Dr. Gordon were. It was a refreshing change from my previous 5-minute doctor visits.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I always feel well taken care of it National Spine and Pain. No matter who I see, I always feel listened to. I am advised of all the latest treatments and which ones would work best for me. National Spine and Pain has made a huge difference in my life and I thank heavens I found you.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

This is the third office of NS&P that I have visited over the last 5 years. You are by far the best of the bunch. High marks all round. Everyone made me feel as though I mattered. I was not treated as just one more filled time-slot. It is my disticnt pleasure to have found you.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Assaf Gordon's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)