Dr. Assaf Gordon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Assaf Gordon

Dr. Gordon and his Team are a blessing to my care.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

The degree of professionalism and care was exceptional as shown by the follow up and concern for other issues directly related to the initial problem. I feel that Dr will get to the bottom of my issues and solve them. PA on duty was excellent as well.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

A factory. That's it. Get you in, get you out, and get your insurance money. Little to no listening. Dr. Gordon doesn't ask if the last treatment helped and doesn't really understand pain in my opinion. A sad testimony for a Dr. that is supposed to be treating it. The shots were so fast you have no idea what they did. Administrative staff is average at best. PA's are great but not decision makers. Go elsewhere if you really have chronic pain and not pill hunting. There are much better doctors and facilities out there.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

At Dr Gordon's great suggestion, I scheduled a follow up to have my spinal cord stimulator adjusted to possibly address my recent new pain.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Gordon and Christine were excellent listeners, very patient and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Gordon gave me my LIFE back as I was walking around with severe neck and shoulder pain ! the epidural injections have helped tremendously....I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Gordon is compassionate, a great listener, & excellent at the procedures needed for my pain relief. I would also like to thank April, Dr. Gordon's Tech/assistant. She knows me well now & knows that I still get nervous. She knows just what to do to help alleviate my anxiety. Whether talking a mile a minute to distract me, a comfortable hand placed over my hand, or telling me minute by minute how much longer before I can get up I can always count on her.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

The staff are kind and courteous and always ready and willing to help. Dr. Gordon is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Everyone was extremely helpful. They explained everything to me and if I ever had a question they were more than happy to answer it. They are all extremely helpful and so far haven't able to help me manage my pain with their special treatments made it just for me. I am so glad that my family doctor recommended Dr. Gordon to me.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I saw Dr. Gordon both before and after spinal surgery. When I was still in pain post surgery, Dr. Gordon repeatedly called and texted my neurosurgeon to communicate his concerns and advocate on my behalf. I have not experienced that level of care from any doctor. It is because of him that I am on the path to feeling better again. He genuinely cares about his patients well-being, comfort and overall health. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Assaf Gordon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)