Dr. Assaf Gordon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Assaf Gordon

Dr gordon and staff very nice and understanding very patient

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I greatly appreciate everything these people have done for me

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr Gordon has made a huge difference in my quality of life. And Kristin is amazing to follow up with in between procedures. I am very well taken care of. I am also impressed how on time the office is, even on busy days!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I recommend your office to anyone I know with unresolved chronic pain. Thank you for being supportive during a time that is challenging with the stigma associated with treatment. Thank you for creating a practice full of professionals who don?t judge those of us with ongoing unexplainable chronic pain.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Gordon and his Team are a blessing to my care.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

The degree of professionalism and care was exceptional as shown by the follow up and concern for other issues directly related to the initial problem. I feel that Dr will get to the bottom of my issues and solve them. PA on duty was excellent as well.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

A factory. That's it. Get you in, get you out, and get your insurance money. Little to no listening. Dr. Gordon doesn't ask if the last treatment helped and doesn't really understand pain in my opinion. A sad testimony for a Dr. that is supposed to be treating it. The shots were so fast you have no idea what they did. Administrative staff is average at best. PA's are great but not decision makers. Go elsewhere if you really have chronic pain and not pill hunting. There are much better doctors and facilities out there.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

At Dr Gordon's great suggestion, I scheduled a follow up to have my spinal cord stimulator adjusted to possibly address my recent new pain.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Gordon and Christine were excellent listeners, very patient and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Gordon gave me my LIFE back as I was walking around with severe neck and shoulder pain ! the epidural injections have helped tremendously....I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Assaf Gordon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

AARP