Dr. Assaf Gordon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Assaf Gordon

A factory. That's it. Get you in, get you out, and get your insurance money. Little to no listening. Dr. Gordon doesn't ask if the last treatment helped and doesn't really understand pain in my opinion. A sad testimony for a Dr. that is supposed to be treating it. The shots were so fast you have no idea what they did. Administrative staff is average at best. PA's are great but not decision makers. Go elsewhere if you really have chronic pain and not pill hunting. There are much better doctors and facilities out there.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

At Dr Gordon's great suggestion, I scheduled a follow up to have my spinal cord stimulator adjusted to possibly address my recent new pain.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Gordon and Christine were excellent listeners, very patient and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Gordon gave me my LIFE back as I was walking around with severe neck and shoulder pain ! the epidural injections have helped tremendously....I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Gordon is compassionate, a great listener, & excellent at the procedures needed for my pain relief. I would also like to thank April, Dr. Gordon's Tech/assistant. She knows me well now & knows that I still get nervous. She knows just what to do to help alleviate my anxiety. Whether talking a mile a minute to distract me, a comfortable hand placed over my hand, or telling me minute by minute how much longer before I can get up I can always count on her.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

The staff are kind and courteous and always ready and willing to help. Dr. Gordon is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Everyone was extremely helpful. They explained everything to me and if I ever had a question they were more than happy to answer it. They are all extremely helpful and so far haven't able to help me manage my pain with their special treatments made it just for me. I am so glad that my family doctor recommended Dr. Gordon to me.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I saw Dr. Gordon both before and after spinal surgery. When I was still in pain post surgery, Dr. Gordon repeatedly called and texted my neurosurgeon to communicate his concerns and advocate on my behalf. I have not experienced that level of care from any doctor. It is because of him that I am on the path to feeling better again. He genuinely cares about his patients well-being, comfort and overall health. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Gordon has been my doctor for the past 8 years. Ive followed him to three different offices, which takes me approx 40 mins to get to him. I have never followed a Doctor in my life, however I can not even imagine having another treat my pain. Dr. Gordon has given me my life back, but he has also given my children and my husband theyre mom and wife back. We need more Dr's like him around, he is a rarity and i'm so blessed to have him as a part of my health care team. Dr. Gordon, never rushes appointments, he listens to your concerns and even encourages suggestion from you. He is extremely skillfull with the procedures he does and there are never any surprises, as he will always walk you through what he is doing. He cares, is compassionate, has excellent bedside manner and will go above and beyond to find what it takes to allow you some resembelence of quality of life. This practice is NOT for someone who is Dr. shopping or seeking pain medication. They're policies about narcotic pain medications are very strict. Even for myself as a patient of 8 years, I am treated no different than a new patient and I am very grateful that they have such strict rules in place. The poster a few comments down who gave Dr. Gordon low scores because Dr. Gordon wasnt comfortable prescribing a patient the amount of Oxycontin they were taking, this is a prime example why this practice has the policies they do. It makes me feel better knowing that not anyone looking for pain medication can just walk in and walk out with a script. This practice strives to take care of people who have legitimate, pain conditions and who need help to live a somewhat normal life through providing many different procedures and medications other than narcotics. If you are looking for a Doctor who will take your pain very seriously, who will listen to you, who has compassion and who will do whatever it takes to give you a better life, then Dr. Gordon is definatley the Dr. for you. He has been honored now several times with the title of "Top Doctor" in the Washingtonian Magazine and i'm happy to say i'm one of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Overall excellent doc. Successfully treated mulitiple pain areas over the last year. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Assaf Gordon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)