Ratings for Dr. Yesenia Garcia

Dr. Garcia is a awesome Dr. She's a very busy lady takes good care if all her patients. And all of her staff are very hard working friendly ladies. I'm glad I went to her for my braces!! Thanks Dr. Garcia!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

This clinic is phenomenal. The staff is experienced. Dr. G cares about her patients and takes any concerns seriously. She is open to different options that meet the need of the patient. They are very patient and understanding with people who may have sensory issues and accommodate those needs. Quality care!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Estoy feliz con los resultados, gracias Dra. yessenia.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

My dentist recommended Dr.Garcia and I couldn't be happier. I had an underbite and a lot of the orthodontist that I had gone before told me that I needed a surgery to fix it. I am extremely thankful that Dr. Garcia fixed my over bite and I did not need a surgery. At the beginning i was told that I was going to last 3 yrs with the braces but thanks to Yesenia she fixed my teeth in one year and half! Dr.Garcia works wonders!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I've had a great experience with Dr. Garcia. So glad she did my braces. Couldn't have asked for a better orthodontist!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Garcia and her team!! They are always gentle and considerate I have been to other Orthodontist or previous treatment and they were rough but never with her team. They are always professional and kind and they go the extra mile to make sure that my smile is PERFECT for my wedding day!! I recommend them to all my friends.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Estoy feliz con los resultados, gracias Dra. yessenia.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Very helpful and accommodative, also a very friendly atmosphere and staff.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Mannnnnnnnnnnn she's the best every time I walk in this place she makes me smile ,???? she's the best of the best and makes me laugh constantly . She makes this a better place and makes more enjoyable to be at the orthodontist. ADRIENNE SHES THE BEST ????????????????????????????????????????????????

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

My experience here has been amazing. They treat you with great care and will definitely give you the perfect smile you have been dreaming of. Here at Orthodontics they make sure they are doing what's best for you and are very flexible on timing and the staff is kind and respectful. Some of my other friends have told me their experience on their orthodontist place. It was hard for them to make appointments and the doctors wouldn't give them the proper care they needed. I'm glad I chose to come to Orthodontics because now I don't have to be embarrassed of my smile and I can smile more often. A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear and thanks to Orthodontics I have that now :)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017