Ratings for Dr. Johan Blignaut

I have had to see him a couple time and found him to be very rude and degrading. My wife saw him recently he treated her terrible. We have both decided that if he is on as attending in the emergency we will walk out and let the staff know why. This man needs to learn to care about people again.....

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Am not going back to Dr. Blignaut. He was extremely rude and degrading. Seems to have something against doctors from other countries. Asked me the same questions as at a previous appointment as if he was questioning my story. I felt like he didn't take my condition seriously. Have heard bad reviews about him from family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

One of my loved ones has him as a doctor and every time he treats this person he is absolutely RUDE and degrading! The things I have heard that Dr. Blingnaut says to this person are absolutely terrible and a complaint should be filed! Next time they have an appointment I will be going with and will put him in his place if I hear him treating them badly again! No doctor should ever disrespect their patients the way he does! Sounds like he lost his heart for the job and is just there for the paycheck! He needs to see the souls and hearts of people instead of pieces of meat in his office! I hope he sees this review, because if he keeps it up Im going above him to file a complaint!! Never heard of such a rude Doctor, all of mine have always been kind!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

This Doctor is awesome because he always cares about people and checks out things without asking him. Is really easy to get along with. The receptionists are also very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Blignaut always listens to my concerns and takes the time necessary to address questions I may have. His bedside manner is gentle and efficient. When he doesn't know the answer, he does whatever he needs to in order to answer my questions. I always feel heard after I have seen him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Excellent, friendly and always listens to me. I wouldn't want to visit any one else.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Blignaut has always been very helpful trying to help me deal with my illness and is often open to thinking outside of the "box". He is professional, punctual, and soften spoken. If he can't help me he will try to find someone who can.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

I am 6 months pregnant and he still hasnt taken my babys heartbeat. Very unimpressed and I am seriously considering changing doctors. Bedside manner is awful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

I had a very bad experience. I went to review a finger xray and instead ended up exposed and touching myself for him. He claimed to have found lumps in my breasts but wasn't too concerned about that at the time. He degraded me and left me feeling extremely bad. I made him promise never to treat another woman as he had me. To have me bend over and then to ask me which breast I thought hung larger? that is inexcuseable. To this day I feel very uncomfortable in his presence, if even in passing in a hallway.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

He's always ready to help get to the bottom of any health concerns I might have.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006