Ratings for Dr. Bruce H. Wellmon

Worse place ever! Most of the staff was horrible! I had one that laughed at my face on a serious matter! Never going back! The doctor wasn't great either! I told him I still feel pain in my toe while he did the procedure and he laughed and told me it was normal and that he "knows" what he's doing!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

My family doctor misdiagnosed a stress fracture in my foot. Dr. Wellman touched it in 2 places and new exactly what it was - confirmed by X-ray.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Excellent professional care, with down to earth, personable staff. Dr. Wellmon treated issues for me and for my teenaged son, including minor surgeries.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I have had problems with my bunions for many years and finally decided to have them fixed.I made an appointment,went to see dr.wellmon at his office he had a smile on his face and gave me a warm handshake.he spent almost an hour going over my problem,the conservative and surgical options and the possible outcomes,I decided to have the surgery this summer i was very confident that he would do a great job and with that he did.He is warm,compassion,trusting,caring.All the attributes of a wonderful doctor.I think Dr.wellmon and his staff are outstanding and recommend him to anyone who has a foot problem he is the (BEST)!!! 5 STARS TO A GREAT PODIATRIST.......Sincerely ,Mrs.Darlene Adkins

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Wellmon knew his stuff and helped my problem a great deal!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010