Ratings for Dr. Bassem Maximos

If you care about the progress of your baby, want updates, a consistent Dr. who is available and thorough DO NOT choose this one. You will always see his midwife, if you do see him it will be for about 3mins. In regards to ultrasounds, forget it. Updates? Forget it. They will however use a doppler to check for a heartbeat thats it

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I started going to him when I was only 8 weeks pregnant. I only met him once and I've been seeing his assistant since. I am currently 24 weeks pregnant. I called today because I was concerned about abnormal discharge and the receptionist said they couldn't help me until Tuesday. (today is Thursday) she told me the doctor couldn't discuss my medical record over the phone because of their policy. The receptionist also told me if I thought it was something serious go ahead and go to the ER. Really? How am I supposed to know if it's serious? That's why I'm calling my doctor! With that said I luckily found another doctor. I did not like the way they run this place.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Great doctor awesome staff had my surgery with him everything went great and was back to work in one week. He has great skills and is very compassionate. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

In so many words he did a surgery for me he didn't listen to me when I told him I wasn't feel good after the surgery I saw him one time after the surgery I called his office like 8-10 Times and the after hours number too he never called me back not even the next day. I had to go seek additional help by another dr to find out I had a fever and a bad infection so avoid this dr unless u wNt to risk your own life going to him not good at all so disappointing n very upset he will seem nice and charming to trust it an the wait is ridiculous! So not worth it ladies pls by pass the dr office.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

This doctors office was terrible from the first phone call. During first appointment call, the girl was smacking gum in the phone-this should have been my clue to just hang up. They were so incredibly rude in person, even arguing with me about what my co-payment would be when it clearly shows it on my insurance card! Another girl came over and corrected the problem that the first girl created. I met the doctor who seemed nice and knowledgeable so I decided, I will go ahead and come back again. Second office visit was met with the same type of rude behavior by other front desk girls. I couldnt believe it! In addition to sassy smart mouthed rude staff, the office was dirty and lacked the clean environment that seems standard in the US. It reminded me of doctors offices I visited in Mexico. I would highly advise anyone looking for an OBGYN to not waste their time, money or energy with this office!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Great doctor and very professional! He always answers all of my questions and takes his time with you. You don't feel rushed.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012