Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Nordlicht

Dr. Nordlicht is a very attentive and caring Family Doc. He spends so much time listening and solving your healthcare issues. His follow up is amazing in these times with overworked doctors.I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a primary doc who can make a referral with confidence that you are seeing the top in their field!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I've only seen Dr. Nordlicht a few times, but I think he's great! He listens, and he takes immediate steps to get you to another doctor if needed. I'm seeing him in his new digs, which are fine. That aside, I'd rather pay for good medical treatment than office decor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Nordlicht for close to 18 years. He took care of my mother when we first moved to SF. His office may be outdated but he reminds me of the doctor I had growing up who made house calls. I think if he could, he would. He has a great bedside manner and has access to some of the top doctors in SF when he refers you. He listens to what you have to say and takes lots of time with you.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Nordlicht is old school...one patient at a time, will meet with you as long as it takes, is open to questions, etc. He won't coddle you, so if you're looking for pampering, look elsewhere. His office is out of date, but he's a simple family doctor who has simple, straight forward medical advice. I've been seeing him for years, and much prefer his brand of medicine over the high tech churn and burn offices more commonly found in medical groups.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

poor bedside manner, no listening skills, dismal offices. Offered bad medical advice, to boot (as verified by subsequent doctor)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Jonathan Nordlicht's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1975)