Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Salas

I went to see him after switching from a pediatric neurologist. All of my problems are very well controlled with medication, I just need a neurologist to see to get my prescriptions filled and to keep in touch with in case of a problem. I made all of this very clear. He didn't seem to like that I was coming to him without a problem to fix, so he kept suggesting different medications, raising my meds, etc. I kept telling him no...it took a very long time to get me stable. Almost everything he named off I had already tried anyway and it didn't work for me. Did he not read my chart before he saw me? It's perfect where it's at and I'd really like to keep it that way. I asked him multiple times why he wanted to change it anyway. He wouldn't answer and just got angry. I went back 6 months later and he wanted to take me OFF ALL MY MEDICATIONS. What?? So, 6 months ago, he wanted to raise it, change it, etc. Now he wants me on NOTHING?! I told him I wasn't comfortable with that. I asked him why 6 months ago he wanted me on more meds and now he wants me on nothing. It made him angry. I got my medical records and got outta there. Won't be back.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

This is a great doctor. Great and always listens to me and knows my chart

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I agree with the other people here. He is not helpful and arrogant and has a very rude staff. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Awful is simply not a strong enough word to describe this doctor. His arrogance, lack of knowledge and rude staff is beyond terrible.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Salas seems more willing to try and cause a problem instead of willing to help the patient. He is the opposite of helpful. He does not listen to the patient at all and I would never trust him with anything. After my second appointment, I left very upset and angry and will never be back. Not to mention, he has absolutely no bedside manner and his staff is rude and doesn't return emails or phone calls.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Is unwilling to help unless there is a quick fix. Office staff does not return phone calls. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Jeremy Salas is very dull, he has little to no personality. I would not recommend him for a younger patient who is nervous and scared.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Salas has excellent bedside manners. Very polite and a good listener. Took time to explain different treatment options and was patient when answering a lot of questions.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Salas is professional, compassionate and good listener. He spent time reviewing my history and new medication options.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I was really impressed with him. He was a good "lisenter" and actually explained everything to me. Answered all my questions. The appointment was not "rushed". His staff was awesome!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Jeremy Salas's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2005)