Ratings for Dr. Scott Uretsky

The Best! I am not going to say one of the best He was the BEST! Now that is a Doctor and a specialist. I wish the best for him and happy for his choice to move with his wife to France, but the United States misses him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Everybody was terrific, Dr Uretsky was great, I got in my car and said to my wife I finally saw somebody that can truly call themself a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr Uretsky is without a doubt the " best " Neuro - ophthalmologist on the East Coast . I have seen a slew of Physicians re my severe issues with dizziness , Eyesight and the Loss thereoff . At last I had the opportunity to see Dr Uretsky. He personifies patience and skill, and his ability to diagnose is awesome . Here you have a doctor who gives you time, answers your questions patiently and clearly. His demeanor is calm , compassionate , assuring and comforting . The equipment used is state of the art, thus less painful than I had experienced with other Eye Physicians . His staff was accommodating, helpful and I was seen in a timely fashion. I highly recommend this Neuro-ophthalmologist to anyone, especially to people who tend to be anxiety ridden such as myself. Elizabeth

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

From onset I found the staff members quite rude, unmotivated, unwilling to listen, and callous. Within the first few moments of keeping company with the doctor I understood exactly where they learned this behavior. I found Dr. Uretsky to be unprofessional, uncompassionate, and at times devoid of all logic. There were several moments during the consultation that he was just simply insulting. Take for instance the situation in which I attempted (attempted being the key word here) to explain my problem only to be cut off by this supremist telling me "ok listen, I don't care what you think it may be". Another pinnacle moment is when I asked the good dr to please explain why he didn't think that a prior diagnosis I received was applicable. He responded "no, I'm not going to sit here and tell you how to be an opto neurologist". I think he needs to work on his bedside manner, his LISTENING skills, and his text considering he was not able to diagnose me properly. Steer clear of this office.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Extremely thorough history and exam, knowledgeable and kind. Gives as much time as is required to evaluate and try to assist patient. Genuinely seems to care about helping.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

Dr. Scott Uretsky's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY