Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Owe

Very insightful and helpful. Truly cares. He is an excellent dentist. The staffs are very nice and helpful also. I'm very lucky to have him as my family dentist.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I really felt comfortable with this doctor. He is very easy to talk to and he actually listens to his patients and pays attention to every little detail. I know this because my wife and children also see him. I would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

I think he is very polite and professional. Also very honest and to the point. Explains things that non dental people can easily comprehend. I have been seeing him for several years now and very happy with treatments. No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

He is a great dentist. Always very personable, easy to talk to, and he is a very good listener. I am glad that he is my dentist after I have had some bad experiences with other dentists before him. He really does great work. I would say some works that he had done in my mouth are like work of art. I hope he stays around for a long time in my area.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I have nothing but positive things and praise for this awesome dentist. Very down to earth and honest. Explains things in simplified ways so someone with no dental knowledge can easily understand why he is recommending certain treatments. He is very exacting and detail oriented. I really appreciate that he is like that. He definitely recommends all available options and explains pros and cons that come with them.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

The folks at this office are top notch in my book.I first called in pain and they got me right in. The office has a very homey feel and is very clean. Dr.Owe was very straightforward but honest. He didn't sugarcoat my condition but he took great care of me and got me out of pain. He then suggested I come in for a full check up. He didn't lecture me about neglecting my teeth for years which to be honest I had. He has been very courteous, knowledgeable, and upfront. I appreciate his honesty and professionalism. My whole family is now seen at this office. I would recommend this office to anyone seeking a genuinely knowledgeable, good and honest dentist where you're not just a dollar sign.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I needed lots of dental work and I feared dentist. But this doctor has very gentle touch and he really cares about his patient. He did lots of quality work in my mouth and I get lots of complements from my co-workers, family and friends. His staffs were awesome and very helpful as well. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dishonest dentist. Said I need a bridge and I went to another dentist and he did a root canal. Saved $2700. Go figure...

Submitted September 10, 2013