Ratings for Dr. Marshall A. Levine

My husband recently passed away from esophageal cancer, and he was admitted to the hsopital via the ER. Both times, the Cancer Institute was to have sent the necessary charts over on him, and both times the ER got no paperwork. I was disappointed in this inefficiency. The ER staff was great, and they were able to get what they needed,though.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Not being able to find my blood work or get my results from a pet scan on the computer talking about clinical trials that did not make sense for me leaving and reappearing back to his office as me and my husband waited to long asked my life expanctacy which he answered after he took a phone call then said 7-15 yrs.based on what?

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

My sister consulted Dr. Levine for lymphoma. Terribly pessimistic and detached. She went elsewhere and found treatment and hope. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

All-around nice guy who knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2006

I can believe this as Dr. Cohen...also in the practice...isn't any better. He never called either when my family experienced my sister's death...his care was deplorable and he subjected my sister to painful and unnecessary tests just a week before she died...his lack of concern and comment that "your whole family is just in denial" really shocked me. I wouldn't go back there if you paid me a million dollars...to Dr.Levine or Dr. Cohen.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2006

this is not a good doctor he was treating my friend for cancer and the whole time he was unavailable to talk to him to ask questions . he never even came to the waiting room to tell his family or friends he had passed on another doctor came in to tell us. he also lost blood work and to this day has not been found. never ever called to say how sorry he was to my friends family . this doctor is a disgrace and i just wanted to let people know .please any of yu out there never ever go to this doctor.he also made appt with my friend to have chemotherapy done that day but never even checked his blood count beforehand .this doctor is of the worst kind and someone has to do something about he is still working for gbmc on charles st in baltimore .thank you for your time .

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

Dr. Marshall A. Levine's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Commercial Insurance Company