Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Bales

Dr. Liz Bales truly cares about her patients, and it shows before and after surgery. I felt a great sense of ease having her in the operating room with me during my procedure. I was very neverous to go under anesthesia, but she answered every question I had in the most respectful and kind way possible. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Bales made me feel so comfortable during my surgery. She answered all of my questions and ensured I was as prepared as possible before going into the OR. She spent extra time with me, and she really made me feel special. I cannot imagine having a better experience with an anesthesiologist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr Bales takes the time to speak to me before and after my surgery. I have never had an Anesthesiologist do that and I have had over 6 surgeries in my life time. Dr Bales genuinely cares about my concerns and help to put me at ease.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Bales genuinely cares about her patients, and spends much of her free time serving people in the community for free. Dr Bales is professional, ethical, creative, and intelligent, but most importantly, she has an authentic motivation for making a difference.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Elizabeth A. Bales's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)