Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Plato

Diagnoses everything as a migraine. Never had a migraine in my life. Told me I use my brain too much. Seriously misdiagnosed me.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Wonderful, caring and knowledgeable doctor who tries to tailor the treatment to his patient. His staff is great as well, very helpful and patient. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with migraine or headache issues.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

After a year and a half of begging Drs to help me with my migraines, I was ready to give up and kill myself. After meeting with, who was suppose to be the best HA doc in town, he just blew me off. I met Dr Plato and he has been amazing ever since. HAs are less intense and tolerable. He is amazing. Took awhile to get in to see him but well worth it

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I have struggled w/ migraines since the age of 19 (coming up on twenty years now). Dr. Plato had so much knowledge and understanding. I was right at ease after our first o/v. I would highly recommend him to family and friends!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014