Ratings for Dr. Norma E. Bachoura

Never have to wait, Dr. and the PA are wonderful and I love the staff, very caring group of people!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. B and Heidi are great both very knowledgeable, I see Heidi the PA 9 out of 10 times, by my choice she is very personable and caring always greets us with a hug and doesn't make us feel stupid. Heidi is a real person and doesn't ever make you feel beneath you .Dr. B is very good as well just not at caring and rushes you through your appointment. I agree with some of the other peoples comments about the staff, they make you feel like you are bothering them, and they should remember without us they wouldn't have a job.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bachoura for over ten years. During this time I have treated for a various health issues. EVERY time I was treated professionally and compassion. I cannot believe these other comments, they must be erroneous. If not go to another doctors office and see how you get treated, then come back and change your comments. I would recommend Dr. Bachoura and P.A White to anybody who wants a caring and compassionate health care provider.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Her and her staff are great. I usually see her PA Heidi White, so now I just ask for her. I trust them and their knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

My husband and I have seen Dr. Bachoura for 20 years or so and highly recommend her. She was also our son's, and granchildrens' doctor until they all moved away, and my elderly mother's doctor until her death and Dr B was extraordinarily wonderful to her. Dr. B will always take the time to listen to us, and is very knowledgeable. We particularly appreciate that she is not like so many MDs who love to stick you on drugs you don't really need or too quick to recommend specialists. If you demand an immediate appointment you may have to see the PA, but if you're willing to wait a few days you can always see Dr. B. I've heard horror stories of people waiting hours in other doctors' waiting rooms. We've never experienced that with Dr. B. I do not understand the negative comments on this site other than to remember that there is no pleasing a whole lot of people.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Love the staff and the new PA, maybe some others are upset because Dr. doesn't prescribe vicodin or xanax for every little thing.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Horrible experience. Unfriendly staff, uncaring all around. Dr. spent about 15 minutes with me on a 1st appt. Didn't really listen to what I was saying. I had to ask to run blood test. Didn't help me at all except to prescribe tylenol for my leg pain, headaches and dizziness. Terribly UNPROFESSIONAL! Would never go back there. The worst experience I have ever had at a dr.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

If by some chance you are unable to make your appointment, you will be charged $25. Then they blackmail you to pay the amount or you will not be allowed to see the doctor or get your prescription refilled. The Biller actually threatened me. I have been going to Dr. Bachoura for over 10 years and yes, I see Heidi every time. When the Biller threatened me, I changed doctors.... What a shame.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

I finally changed after being with Norma for 15 yrs. As years went by Heidi was more my doctor. When I seen Norma, she always wanted me to see a specialist, for anything. She gave me wrong answers several times. Her nurses and staff were always friendly.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I have been waiting 3 days to get a prescription change from the pharmacy okayed by Dr. Bachoura. They claim they never rec'd the request, the pharmacy resent - when I called the office the receptionist was clueless. I am at my wits end and going on 4 days without my blood pressure medication. Great.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Norma E. Bachoura's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in San Dimas, CA