Ratings for Dr. John A. Kafka

Dr Kafka is my second pediatrician. I liked my first, but had to change b/c of insurance. I am so fortunate to find him. My second child has asthma and some of my vistis have been very labor/time intensive. I am so grateful to him for all the time he has taken with my daughter. He is patient, explains everything, never rushes us, always asks us if we have questions. He has called me at home to check on my daughter. I will never change doctors. I hope to stay with him until my children reach adulthood.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

I have brought my 3 children to Dr Kafka for 21 years. My first born was a premie and because of his first pediatrician, we almost lost my son. Then I got a referral to Dr Kafka and have been with him since. He is great with any age child. He does not talk down to them. He makes them feel at ease. I love him and wouldn't change doctors for anything.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Kafka is very patient with new mothers and tries to completely and thoroughly answer any and all questions or concerns

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

Dr. John A. Kafka's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)