Ratings for Dr. JEFFREY S. Swanson

Dr Swanson is easily one of the finest surgeons on the west coast, if not in the entire US. He is remarkably experienced, having performed nearly 10,000 surgeries during his extensive career, most of which are in valve repair and replacement. He attended medical school in France to study with some of the finest surgeons in the world. Most importantly though, he is remarkably down to earth and compassionate. He called me the night before my surgery (almost unheard of) to let me know everything would be okay, and asked me if I have any questions. He visited me in the hospital as well. He is so kind and caring. Truly a blessing. He is definitely a valuable addition to Providence.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

He saved my life. I was transfered over to him one day the next. I was in his office and surgey scheduled .I am 47 and had ASD & PFO . 5 holes in my heart . It has been 5 weeks and I feel better than I have in years . He is so honest and caring . The minute I talked to him I was at peace . His staff was helpful and very understanding . He is a angel from heaven ( Bless His Heart ) .

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. JEFFREY S. Swanson's Credentials

• French

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1976)